Monday 9 September 2013

Diving Under the Sea.

We have been writing stories about diving under the sea.  Have a read.  We are very proud of the interesting words we are starting to put into our stories. 

I am a diver.  I leaned back and went under the water.  When I went under I was amazed!.  There were fish.  They were pink and black.  It was beautiful.  I am a diver.  My best thing was an octopus.  It was orangy/brown.  It was beautiful.  It was in the coral.  I was putting my clothes on to go in the ocean.  I was happy.  Paris.
I am a diver and I saw a school shark.  It was a big school shark and I was excited.  He did not bite me.  He is grey and he was enormous.  Desmond.
I am a diver.  I landed on my back then I swam under the water.  Pafelio
I am diving under the water on a boat and I jump down backwards into the water.  I saw a stingray doing a front flip in the ocean.  He was black and had a long tail and had white on his front.  It was scary under the water in case he will sting me.  I saw a big shark swimming fast.  Faatoealu
I am a diver.  I hop into the water.  I splash then I swam to look at the fish.  The fish look black and white.  That fish was cool.  I see a big shark.  The shark has big teeth and big eyes.  I was scared.  I saw a stingray.  I was happy.  Ala
The diver swims deep in the water and he looks at the fish.  The fish was colourful.  Troy
I am a diver.  I went under the water.  I saw under the water a zebrafish.  It is a zebra fish because it is balck and white.  Katrulena
I am a good diver.  I see lots of fish.  I see a colouful fish.  He is outside and black and white and I see a sea anemone and I see a stingray.  I saw heaps of fish and I saw a zebra fish.  They were in the ocean.  I saw all sorts of fish.  They were swimming together. I  saw heaps of sharks.  I saw a school shark.  I saw one shark on the ground.  I saw a big shark in the sea and I saw some orange corals when I was blowing bubbles.   Seila
I am a diver under the water.  I saw a fish.  It was a red and white fish.  It looked like Nemo and I saw a stingray.  It did a flip and I saw a red and blue fish and I saw a shark and I was scared because it was scary.  I saw its gills.    Pariz
The diver was on a boat and they fell off the boat and there was a stingray.  Then he saw a fish and the diver was swimming in the water and he found a stingray.  It was fun.  Tyreese
I am a diver and I went down in the sea.  I saw the fish, it was orange swimming in the green coral.  Margaret.
I am a diver.  I fall back into the water.  I see a sea anemone that  looks like flowers and I saw a zebra fish.  It had stripes and was black and white.  The zebra fish was looking at the grass and I saw the diver with the camera.  Dreshaun.
I am a diver on a boat.  I am doing a back flip.  I made a splash into the water.  I saw a clown fish like Nemo.  I saw a sea snake.  It had black and white stripes.  He was swishing through the rocks slowly and I was blowing bubbles.  Keanu.

2 comments:

  1. This writing is wonderful Room Two. It has made me think about whet I might see being a diver. Well done and keep up the brilliant work - I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Room 2!!! You have written amazing stories! I love the way that you have described what you saw in detail. - Miss Morfey

    ReplyDelete