Sunday 16 September 2012

Room 2 have been reading the shared book "The Giant's Ice-Cream."  We enjoyed this story very much and the pictures of ice-cream always made us feel like eating ice-cream.  On Friday we did make our own ice-cream sundaes and we wrote some stories  about them.  Have a read.



I like to make the ice cream.  I put sprinkles and lollies on it.  By Alanix
I have sprinkles on my ice cream.  It was yummy. By Max
I like my ice cream. It tasted good because it had chocolate on it.  By Oshay
I like my favourite ice cream and it is yummy and I put in some sprinkles.   By Keanu
I like the white ice cream with the sprinkles.  It was delicious.  By Pariz
I like ice cream.  It is yummy because I put chocolate sprinkles on it.  By Desmond
I like ice cream because it is sweet.  I put pebbles on it.  By Katrulena
I like ice cream and I like the chocolate.  I like the sprinkles.  By Ala
I like ice cream.  It makes me tough.  By Tuiva
I love ice cream.  It is delicious.  By Troy
I like ice cream.  I made it colourful.  By Tyreese
I love ice cream.  The ice cream is yummy.  I put sprinkles in the bowl.  By Alavi
I like ice cream.  I love ice cream.  By Tenissa
I am eating my ice cream and I like eating my ice cream.  I put different colour lollies on it.  By Faatoelau
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment: